Oliver Gillberg joins Team TaylorMade after his biggest amateur title at the 2018 South African Amateur Stroke Play Championship which led him to turn pro in September 2018. Gillberg’s excellent string of amateur performances in 2018 led him to rise to no.7 in the World Amateur Golf Rankings and he was rewarded with selection to represent the Continent of Europe in the prestigious Bonallock Trophy. Oliver won during his first apperance as a professional in April 2019 at the Tomelilla Open. Oliver will play a full bag of TaylorMade products and TP5 golf ball.
Oliver Gillburg’s WITB;
- M5 Driver |10.5°| Fujikura Evo 4 661 X
- M5 Fairway |15°| Fujikura Evo 4 757 X
- GAPR Lo |2| Project X Hzrdus 105 6.5
- P750 |3-PW| Project X LZ 125 6.5
- Milled Grind |52°, 56°, 60°| DG S300
Connect with Oliver