Oliver Gillberg joins Team TaylorMade after his biggest amateur title at the 2018 South African Amateur Stroke Play Championship which led him to turn pro in September 2018. Gillberg’s excellent string of amateur performances in 2018 led him to rise to no.7 in the World Amateur Golf Rankings and he was rewarded with selection to represent the Continent of Europe in the prestigious Bonallock Trophy. Oliver won during his first apperance as a professional in April 2019 at the Tomelilla Open.
Oliver Gillburg’s WITB;
- M5 Driver |10.5°| Fujikura Evo 4 661 X
- M5 Fairway |15°| Fujikura Evo 4 757 X
- GAPR Lo |2| Project X Hzrdus 105 6.5
- P750 |3-PW| Project X LZ 125 6.5
- Milled Grind |52°, 56°, 60°| DG S300
Oliver picked up his first win on the Swedish Golf Tour with a three stroke victory carding a bogey-free round of 67. Prior to his vicotry, Oliver was in 35th place on the rankings, he's now jumped up to 6th, looking to be in the top 5 at the end of the season where he can gain the right to play on the European Challenge Tour in 2020.
Quick Fire Questions
- Favourite Club: Spider X
- When did you start playing golf?: Around the age of 6
- What was your handicap when you were 16: +1
- Lowest Score: 60 (-11)
Connect with Oliver