Team TaylorMade athlete, Rory McIlroy, caps off a stellar season on the PGA TOUR by winning the FedEx Cup using an M5 driver, featuring Injected Twist Face technology and the 5-layer TP5 golf ball.
RORY + FEDEX CUP "NEED TO KNOW"
- Wins $15m first prize to add to his $7.78m already won this season
- Second time he has won the FedEx Cup (2016)
- Joins Tiger as only the second person to ever win the FedEx Cup twice
- Has now won a record five FedEx Cup playoff events surpassing Dustin Johnson and Tiger Woods with 4 wins each
RORY + TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP "NEED TO KNOW"
- Started 5 strokes behind the leader heading into the TOUR Championship
- Second time he has won the TOUR Championship
- Second year running he has played in the final group
RORY + PGA TOUR SEASON "NEED TO KNOW"
- Leads in Strokes Gained (SG) TOTAL for the 2018-19 season with +2.495
- Best individual season in SG on the PGA TOUR since Tiger averaged +3.189 in 2009
- Also leads in SG stats: Off-the-Tee (+1.185), and Tee-to-Green (+2.079)
- Three wins this season: TOUR Championship, THE PLAYERS and RBC Canadian
- Finished no worse than T6 in his last 7 starts of the season
- Led the Tour in Top 10 finishes during the regular season
- From 19 starts, he has had fourteen Top 10s
- Second in scoring average with 69.2
RORY + TAYLORMADE "NEED TO KNOW"
- Jumped to 25th (+.416) in SG Putting in 2019 vs. 159th in 2018 with his Spider X putter featuring Pure Roll™ technology
- Switched into TP5 from TP5X earlier this season to increase his short game spin
- Has played M5 driver with Injected Twist Face all year since Sentry TOC
- Recently added a P730 PW to his bag after playing a Milled Grind 48° most of the season
- Leads in SG off-the-tee with his M5 driver (+1.185)
- Has#22 stamped on his TP5 golf ball
- Jumps to #2 in the OWGR
RORY MCILROY WITB: