What you need to know:
- Park's 7th LPGA victory is the another for TaylorMade's flagship Tour golf ball, TP5x. She joins Dustin Johnson, Rickie Fowler, Rory McIlroy and Justin Rose who have been victorious with the ball already this year.
- Park plays the new '19 TP5x, stamped #9. She was born in September and pronounces that 9 is the most structurally beautiful number.
- The win is Park’s second of 2019; she was victorious at the HSBC Women’s World Championships in February.
- Park continues to play the 9° M5 driver she added prior to winning the HSBC; she continues to use an MCA Tensei Pro W 5S shaft.
- In addition to her M5 driver, Park also games a new M6 fairway set to 15°. Similar to her driver, she has it equipped with an MCA Tensei Pro W 6 S shaft.
- Park plays a combo set of TaylorMade's P Series irons, opting for a P790 4-iron, transitioning into the P760 for 5-PW. All of her irons are equipped with Nippon's NS PRO 950 R shafts.
- Park typically plays 3 MG wedges, and this week was no exception. She opted for 50, 54 & 60 lofts in her wedges, which are equipped with Nippon Modus 105 S shafts.
Sung Hyun Park's Winning Bag at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
M5 Driver | 9°
M6 Fairway | 15°
P790 | 4-iron
P760 | 5-PW
Milled Grind Wedges | 50°, 54° & 60°
Spider X Putter | Copper Single Sightline
2019 TP5x Golf Ball (#9)