Migliozzi powered through the knockout stages to capture his second European Tour of the year, his Rookie Year. This is the 10th global win for TaylorMade's new M5 and M6 drivers featuring Speed Injected Twist Face technology.
Guido, who won earlier in the year at the Magical Kenya Open, qualified for the knockout stages and went on to eventually beat Darius Van Driel in the final. Armed with a bag full of TaylorMade clubs and golf ball Migliozzi now rises to inside the Top 100 in the OWGR for the first time.
What you need to know:
- Migliozzi’s second European Tour win is the 10th global win for TaylorMade’s new M5 and M6 drivers featuring Speed Injected Twist Face technology
- The victory moves Migliozzi to 21st on the Race to Dubai Rankings Presented by Rolex, into the top 100 on the Official World Golf Ranking, and makes him the second 2018 Q School graduate to win twice on the 2019 Race to Dubai after fellow Team TaylorMade Athlete Kurt Kitayama
- Guido chooses to play the M5 Driver equipped with a Graphite Design DI 6 X shaft
- He sticks with the M5 family and plays the popular M5 Titanium fairway equipped with a Graphite Design DI 8 X shaft. Guido then moves to a GAPR MID #3 to bridge his gap between his metalwoods and irons
- Guido plays a combo set of irons across the P Series family with a P770 4 Iron, P750 5 and 6 Iron before transitioning into P730’s from 7 Iron to Pw, all equipped with Project X LZ 6.5 shafts
- Guido plays the Milled Grind Wedges in 50, 54 and 58 degree equipped with Project X 6.5 shafts
- Guido’s ball of choice is the TP5x