Park's 6th career LPGA victory is the first global win for TaylorMade's all-new Spider X putter, and the 3rd for M5 & M6 Drivers featuring the company’s Injected Twist Face technology.
Park's victory is the first worldwide for TaylorMade's new Spider X putters
What you need to know:
- Park's 6th LPGA victory is the 4th global win for TaylorMade's new TP5/TP5x golf balls. Park joins TaylorMade stablemates Dustin Johnson (Saudi International & WGC Mexico), Rickie Fowler (WMPO) and Kurt Kitayama (Oman Open) who have claimed victory playing the new ball.
- Park recently added the new Spider X putter to her bag. Her win is the first global victory for the company's most popular model in '19.
- Park plays the new '19 TP5x, stamped #9. She was born in September and pronounces that 9 is the most structurally beautiful number.
- Park recently added a new 9° M5 driver to the bag, which she has equipped with an MCA Tensei Pro W 5S shaft.
- In addition to her M5 driver, Park also games a new M6 fairway set to 15°. Similar to her driver, she has it equipped with an MCA Tensei Pro W 6 S shaft.
- Park plays a combo set of TaylorMade's P Series irons, opting for a P790 4-iron, transitioning into the P760 for 5-PW. All of her irons are equipped with Nippon's NS PRO 950 R shafts.
- Park typically plays 3 MG wedges, and this week was no exception. She opted for 50, 54 & 60 lofts in her wedges, which are equipped with Nippon Modus 105 S shafts.
Sung Hyun Park's Winning Bag at the 2019 HSBC Women's World Championship
M5 Driver | 9°
M6 Fairway | 15°
P790 | 4-iron
P760 | 5-PW
Milled Grind Wedges | 50°, 54° & 60°
Spider X Putter | Copper Single Sightline
2019 TP5x Golf Ball (#9)