Otaegui saw off fellow TaylorMade athlete Benjamin Hebert on Sunday afternoon, clinching victory by two strokes
Adrian Otaegui secured the second European Tour title of his career with victory at the Belgian Knockout in sun-drenched Antwerp, relying on a full bag of TaylorMade Golf equipment including P750 irons, Spider Tour putter and TP5X golf ball.
What you need to know:
- The victory was Otaegui’s second on the European Tour, after he triumphed at the Saltire Energy Paul Lawrie Match Play last season.
- The win moves the former European Challenge Tour star up to 14th in the 2018 Race to Dubai standings
- Otaegui becomes the second Spaniard to win on the European Tour this season, following in the footsteps of fellow TaylorMade athlete Jon Rahm
- The 25-year-old has now finished inside the top-20 in his last six European Tour appearances
- His victory followed an impressive second-place finish at the Volvo China Open last month
Adrian Otaegui’s Winning Bag at The Belgian Knockout: