Kristoffer Reitan secured his debut season on the European Tour in 2018 as the only amateur to make the Final Stage at the Qualifying School, thus earning his card.
He qualified for the 2018 US Open where he was the lone amateur to qualify out of the Surrey, England sectional qualifying posting 6-under 138 at Walton Heath Golf Club. Reitan also competed for Norway last summer in the 2018 European Team Championship. Reitan had a full scholarship offer to attend the University of Texas but decided to dedicate himself to his dream of becoming a Pro.
Kristoffer Reitan WITB;
- M6 Driver | 9° | Tensei White 60 X
- M3 Fairway |15° | Tensei White 80 X
- GAPR Lo | 19° | Tensei White 100 X
- P790 | 3i | KBS Tour V 120 X
- P750 | 4-9i | KBS Tour V 120 X
- Milled Grind |48°,50°,54°| DG S400
- TP Mullen 2
Connect with Kristoffer