After a stellar amateur career which saw him reach #3 in the World Amateur Golf Rankings, Cantero turned pro in 2017 before earning his debut on the European Tour at the end of 2018 after progressing through the Final Stage of Qualifying School. Cantero will take part in his full European Tour rookie year in 2019 equipped with a full bag of TaylorMade clubs and TP5 Golf Ball.
Ivan Cantero tested M5 driver at the ISPS Handa Vic Open in Australia; he loved it and it went straight in the bag.
Ivan Cantero’s WITB;
- M5 Driver | 10.5° | Tensei Orange 60 X
- M6 Fairway |15° | Tensei White 80 X
- M4 Fairway |18° | Tensei White 80 X
- P760 | 3-4i | Dynamic Gold X100
- P750 | 5-PW | Dynamic Gold X100
- Milled Grind |52°, 56°| DG S400
- Milled Grind Hi-TOE | 60°| DG S400
Connect with Ivan