As a major champion and gold medalist, Justin has achieved two of the highest honors in the world of golf, and now he can add World Number 1 to that list. He incorporates a technical approach to the game while also maintaining an acute sense of feel in the performance of every club he plays.
Take a look at the clubs Justin used to capture the 'World's best golfer' title.
- M3 Driver | 440cc | 9° | Tensei Orange 70 TX
- M4 Fairway | 15° | MCA Tensei CK 80 TX
- P790 (2-3) UST Recoil 125 F5
- P730 Rose Proto Irons (4-9) | KBS C-Taper 125 (S+)
- MG Wedges | 50°, 56° | KBS HI-REV 2.0 135X
- HI-TOE Wedge | 60° | KBS HI-REV 2.0 135X
- TP Collection Red Ardmore 2 Putter
- TP5 Golf Ball | #99
‘When you look at my career after that start, it’s been a slow burn and to young kids trying to make their way, that would be my advice. I turned pro at 18 and it took me 20 years to get to world No 1. Just dedicate yourself to improving, to learning, to trying to get better. That’s why I wake up in the morning.’
- Justin Rose