"[Winning] is like a bus. You wait ages for one and then two turn up at once."
- Justin Rose, on his back-to-back victories
What You Need To Know:
- Rose's victory is the 30th on worldwide tours for TaylorMade's new '17 drivers, far outpacing the next closest manufacturer.
- This was the tenth win this season for the new TP5/TP5X ball. Dustin Johnson, Si-Woo Kim, Jon Rahm and Xander Schauffele have also won this year with the new golf ball.
- The win is Rose’s tenth victory on the European Tour and elevates him to second in the season-long Race to Dubai standings.
- Rose plays a P Series combo set with a P790 4-iron and 5-PW in the P730 "Rose Proto". His shafts are KBS Tour C-Taper 125S+
- With the win, Rose becomes just the third player to win a WGC event and then win again the following week.
- Rose now has a Rolex Series title to add to his U.S. Open, Olympic Gold medal and his two WGC wins.
Justin Rose's WiTB at the Turkish Open:
- M1 2017 Driver / 9.5* / TPT
- M2 2016 Fairway / 15* / MCA Tensei CK Pro Orange 80TX
- M1 2016 Fairway / 19* / MCA Tensei CK Pro Orange 80TX
- P790 (4 iron) / KBS Tour C-Taper 125S+
- P730 “Rose Proto” / 5-PW/ KBS Tour C-Taper 125S+
- Milled Grind Wedges / 52-09, 56-12 & 60-10) / KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135X
- TP Red Ardmore 2, double-bend hosel